Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Highlights of our Week

Monday Night: Family Home Evening at the Scera Pool.
Don't tell the lifeguards!! (Head first is not allowed) I was too busy trying to catch him on camera to worry about how he was coming down the slide.

Wednesday: Aunt Rachel arrives for a few days to visit. The kids were so excited to see her and loved the extra attention.
I also got my first flat tire. Not to worry, Dan was to my rescue in a jiffy. (It helped that I was only a few blocks away at the church.)

Thursday: We enjoyed the beautiful outdoors up Provo Canyon. Frisbee, Bocce Ball, and just being in the fresh air without the stifiling temperature.
Kaylee is actually getting pretty good at throwing a frisbee.





Saturday: Reunion with friends from our previous student ward. It was great to catch up with old friends and their new and growing families.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dan,
Did you hear Megan is going to have a kid in December? It's a boy.