Sunday, September 2, 2007

Us Today

Kaylee Today: Loves "Go Fish"--Could probably play all day. Would watch Barbie Fairytopia over and over and over all day... if I let her. Has eaten most of a bag of Swimminin (translation: cinnamon) bears, and just wants more.









Parker Today: Likes "Go Swish", but gets bored halfway through the game. When he tells you he is going to a potty--it could be in the bathroom but could very well be on the top bunk--it would be a party he is attending (probably hosted by Kaylee! Aren't imaginations great?). Will let Kaylee eat all the Cinnamon bears she wants. "To Spicy" he declares.




Brenna Today: Her favorite sayings are goo and gah--Translation: "I'm so happy you are talking to ME!" She grinned all the way through "How Great Thou Art" as I sang to her in Sacrament meeting, and she reached the rice cereal milestone. She is getting stronger and starting to sit well and rolling when she really wants to.

My Little Monkeys

(are glad that it is starting to cool off so mom will start taking them to the park again!)

1 comment:

andrea said...

What great little snapshots, Marci.