Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm a Believer

So. . .both Kaylee and Parker started coughing about two days ago. I have used airborne before and thought the results were ok, but without a control to test it against it was kind of hard to tell exactly how well it acually worked. So I tried to convince Kaylee and Parker to take this "medicine" to get them better. Kaylee jumped that the chance to take any kind of medicine while Parker flatly refused. After a day and a half of use, Kaylee has no cough and her nose has quit running, while Parker continues to cough and run! So for now I will count myself as a believer. Now I just have to hope that Brenna doesn't catch the cold--I'm not sure of distributing the tasty beverage to her--we'll see how desperate I get!

--ok so interesting tidbit--just as I posted this, Kaylee started coughing in her sleep--I guess we will see what tomorrow holds :)

1 comment:

carrie said...

I'm interested to hear how Kaylee does. I too am somewhat skeptical of this kind of stuff. I think it may just be a placebo effect we put on ourselves. I really hope they all feel better soon though. I feel so bad for kids when they are sick.