A couple of weeks ago is poured. . . for about a half hour. The drain on our porch just can't handle a down pour of those proportions--much to the kids' delight. Brenna is just a little fish. If water is near she can find it. And she didn't have to search long to find our own little pond. Dan opened the door to leave and we saw the little lake outside and couldn't help but dive in. I took this picture after I had swept the majority of the water out onto the grass--there was originally about 2 inches there. Brenna was completely soaked and Kaylee and Parker were having hay-day filling up every bucket they could find.
The car was soaked, but it didn't matter much to her as she was already very wet!
Kaylee was helping me sweep the water out of the entry after Brenna had her fill of stomping and splashing. She thought it was so fun that she got a bucket and kept filling it back up so she could sweep it out. I wish I could get her to sweep the kitchen floor like that!
.
Kaylee was helping me sweep the water out of the entry after Brenna had her fill of stomping and splashing. She thought it was so fun that she got a bucket and kept filling it back up so she could sweep it out. I wish I could get her to sweep the kitchen floor like that!
.
2 comments:
Brenna is SOOOO cute. Silvester is a little fish too, but he like to attack the hose when we're watering our garden, often to the point where there is no water coming out, just a wet boy.
he just tore up another book. Must save something.
what fun. i love that Kaylee kept creating a mess to clean! these kids are smart ones when they want to be aren't they. Ü
Post a Comment