Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Eyes


Everyone is always commenting on Brenna's eyes.
She may be having a crazy hair day, but she will always win lots of attention with these baby blues!!

7 comments:

carrie said...

those are some beautiful blue eyes. what a cutie!

Stacy said...

What pretty eyes! I love blue eyed kids, their the cutest!

Autumn said...

Wow, what some awesome eyes! She is beautiful.

Lise said...

That is a great picture, Marci. She does have really striking eyes. I remember peopls used to always stop me and comment about Nora's eyes when she was young. Too bad they usually grow into their eyes more. Hope you are having a fun summer!

Jen said...

Hey Smyth Family! It's Jen Walker. Remember me? I just have to say I agree with you about Brenna's eyes. She is beautiful! (Just like all your kids)
Have a great Day!

Meg said...

Hey, Marci! I just found your blog from Matt and Amandas. How fun to see your cute family! And congratulations on your new little girl. She's darling. If you want to catch up with us, our blog is http://chrisandmegchesley.blogspot.com/, but I just recently made it "private," so send me an email to megches@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite. Anyway, great to "see" you!
-Margaret Chesley

Laisa said...

I have to agree - beautiful Brenna!