Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring is Here. . .

or at least it is trying to be here!

Easter was a beautiful day. Kaylee and Brenna had new spring dresses made especially for them from Grandma Smyth. They were beautiful, and of course Parker was all set with his trademark smile!


6 comments:

Merinda said...

Wow, how would it be to have 2 grandma's that know how to sew so well, your a lucky girl. Your kids are dolls, love them to death.

Shadoe said...

Marci-

Your kids are sooo cute. I LOVE the dresses. You guys look like you are doing great!!! Keep in touch.

carrie said...

Good lookin' family!

Evans Family said...

So so cute! Hey, make sure and talk to Cass about the reunion. I would like you guys to plans some games for the little ones. Hope that will work. Love ya

Lewis Family said...

I always hated it when grown-ups always said, "Look how big they are!", but now it's me! They are so big!!! Cuteness!

Melanie said...

Marci! Kaylee and Parker are sooo big now!! Time flies!