Friday, March 27, 2009

The Terrific Twos

My littlest child is two! I can hardly believe it. I am enjoying Brenna so much. Tonight I watched her little fingers work as she tried to fit puzzle pieces together--how small and how wonderful. Brenna is a very sweet toddler. She has an amazing attention span. She can color or play with playdough for 20 or so minutes at a time. She loves to read and play ring-around-the-rosies. She hasn't been much of a tv watcher but would sit and watch Frosty the Snowman over and over and over. Her favorite part is when Frosty would come alive she would laugh and say "Happy Birthday!" She is trying to do everything herself and does a pretty good job. She loves nursery and mentions it several times a week. We love Brenna's little blond curls and her giggles. She is such a joy. Like all of our kids at her age she is a daddy's girl and he loves it that way. We are so blessed to have Brenna in our family.


For Brenna's birthday all the family came and celebrated at the castle. We tossed bean bags, and rode Brenna's new bike. I dropped my camera and broke the lens just moments before the party so we have no pictures but we had a good time!



(Brenna attacking Parker's birthday pinata.)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What child doesn't love Frosty? We get the request almost daily, although almost never fulfill now. We've moved onto Little Einsteins, much to my dismay.
And I love that she has a good attention span. Silvester could never sit still that long to color or play with playdough. Someday, maybe ...