Brenna and I are getting a lot of one-on-one time together now the kids are back in school. It has definitely been an adjustment for both of us. Brenna is great at keeping herself busy and for the most part stays out of mischief--except for that one time which resulted in some short bangs and a few handfuls of hair on the floor. Boy was she proud! But really she is pretty good. She has become a bit clingy when I try to drop her off places, but we are adjusting. She is going to a little playgroup/preschool with some of the neighborhood kids. And we are joining our friends in some monthly field trips. We try to get to the library story time once a week and shopping has become so much easier with just one--even though I still dread it!
What a sweetie I have here at home with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment