After almost a month I have finally made time to sit and blog--a bit. Mind all of you that have been waiting, I am sacrificing a bit of shut-eye as the kids are all resting right now. Oh well . . .
Since our last blog we really have been having some fun. Elizabeth, Porter, and Andrew came from Virgina to be with all of us for a week. We had a fun, but at times crazy week. We went to Chucky Cheese, held our own Nascar races in down the Wymount walkway and made it up Provo Canyon for some classic roasting of hot dogs and marshmallows. I did take about 200 pictures which would probably bore most of you, so here's a sample of some of our fun days.
(To see all the Posts you will have to view the full month of September, not just the current screen.)
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Finally
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your hair looks so cute! Fun pictures.
Post a Comment