Saturday, September 29, 2007

Words of Wisdom

The other day Kaylee wanted to take a bunch of beads we had around and make a necklace. So I got her a piece of kite string and a needle and she went to work threading the beads. After she completed the project I tied it off and snipped the loose ends. Well, after about ten minutes the whole thing just fell apart and beads went scattering across the floor. Needless to say Kaylee was a bit upset. Dan had a better idea. So while he went hunting for fishing line I had a the following conversation with Kaylee.

Mom, "I'm sorry I cut the strings too short. Next time I will leave them longer so it won't come undone."

Kaylee, "That's ok, you will try harder next time."

I laughed. Kids are just so forgiving! We could all often try a little harder.

Dan's fishing line necklace is still holding strong.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Hey Marci...I need your email address. You can send me an email to aubderu@yahoo.com. TTYL