Brenna has just become our little entertainer.
As I was feeding her the other day she bit down on the spoon and started shaking her head in that "I'm really mad" way, though she wasn't mad. I laughed at the act--which was the completely wrong thing to do. She also started laughing and with every bite after she would clench her teeth and look and me an laugh. The kids were encouraging it--of course--and I admit it was pretty funny--the first few times. But now I have to slip the spoon in and out really fast before she can get a grip on it. I have been trying not to laugh at her because she knows she is a crack-up but the kids won't let it go and she just keeps on performing for all of us at meals.
Anyway this clip doesn't really give the actual act justice but it is something :)
Monday, February 4, 2008
Entertainment Small Size
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment