Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Brenna


I can't believe that my baby is 1 year old! How time flies. We are looking forward to a fun party tonight.
A little bit about Brenna:
--Has taken several steps, but not quite walking yet
--Loves to roll a ball with anyone
--Is very ticklish and has contagious laughter
--Knows what she wants and knows how to demand it! I want to go outside NOW, or get me out of this high chair 1 minute ago--but she is so cute doing it that we can't help but comply.
--Loves to be outside and I know she just wishes she could keep up with the kids :). She loves to swing and just laughs and laughs!
--Can follow simple insturctions such as "spit that out" (I find myself saying that often) and sit down please (as to avoid another trip to the ER for stitches--but that's a different post that I haven't taken the time to write yet)
--Kaylee says her favorite thing about Brenna is to play with her and Parker likes reading her.
--Brenna loves her daddy and always has a smile for him!


Brenna had a good birthday with lots of family to celebrate with. She had a lot of help opening her gifts and was the most excited about this pink shirt--don't know what it was but she was pretty funny about it. She even took a few steps with everyone cheering her on.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Kulbeth said...

Brenna is so beautiful! I can't belive she's one either. We will bring her and Parker's gifts with us. We can't wait to see you all!

tchutchins said...

Can't believe she is one! Crazy!She is so cute! love that picture!