Finally--
Dan gave me tickets to the Jon Schmidt concert for my birthday back in October--and the day finally arrived. We thoroughly enjoyed the concert, although it just didn't last long enough. If you haven't heard of him, I'm sorry, look him up. He has amazing talent and is a good entertainer. This is the second show we have be able to see and we come away amazed. Dan's comment is "he's quite impressive."
I got this CD, which had been on my Amazon wish list for quite a while now, to add to my small collection. We tried it out today and it was perfect Sunday music.As I was sitting there I couldn't help but think--man, I really need to get my piano tuned--I've been putting it off--thinking that we were just going to end up moving it a few months later--but I should probably just do it now and enjoy it more that I have been.
What a wonderful date night!! I Love you Dan!

2 comments:
Man, that is a GREAT date night. Sounds like fun. Andrew and I are very un-cultured. We rarely do anything like this. Glad you enjoyed it.
love the new layout. Ü
Post a Comment