happy anniversary! i was just looking through my photo album and pictures from your wedding the other day. Ü so glad i got to be there! love ya carrie jo
WOW! Dan, you look a little healthier with a little more weight. At first I thought that was a picture of David getting married. I never thought you looked like him until this picture.
After removing the nut from the tire, Parker is just fininshing up putting it back on. He could do this all day if I let him, but then I'm afraid all of our bikes would be missing nuts and maybe even tires!
Hair-Do (what ever it wants!)
Kaylee loves to jump when ever we are near a trampoline. Parker is not quite as confident, but still had lots of fun with Kaylee! (They would be at heaven at the Hutchin's House!)
5 comments:
happy anniversary! i was just looking through my photo album and pictures from your wedding the other day. Ü so glad i got to be there!
love ya
carrie jo
congrats on 8 years! i can't believe how young dan looks in your wedding pics.
Where does the time go?
Congrats!... so I see you have the same thing that I do sitemeter... Love it.. it's my new little secret.
WOW! Dan, you look a little healthier with a little more weight. At first I thought that was a picture of David getting married. I never thought you looked like him until this picture.
Post a Comment