Some friends took us to see Utah Lake up close and personal. We had a great time. Even considering the many tummy's full of lake water we transported home. We have found that Utah Lake Water isn't too caustic to our systems. We all survived--the water and tender and sore muscles the next week brought.
Parker liked the tube--as long as we didn't hit any bumps. He kept telling us slower, slower--even when we were barely moving. "NO Bumps" he would yell.
Kneeboarding was a fun. It has been a long time since I have done it. It brought back many memories of boating with Grandpa Harward. Learning to kneeboard and ski at Yuba and Lake Powell. The patience of Grandpa and Uncle Paul as they had to continually circle the boat in our repeated efforts to get up. Or standing in knee deep water holding us in position as the boat took off from the shore--I'm sure there was some "no wake" rule breaking in that process. Oh and many more.
I worked up the guts to attempt a 360 and was successful! It was exciting to do something new.
Kaylee and Gabriella (a friend from our ward) on the tube. Kaylee had a blast. Wanting her turn over and over and over, and offering to ride with anyone. She didn't mind the "Bumps" and had a few great rides!
8 comments:
Looks like tons of fun!! We are going to Lake Powell next week, so this is just getting me more excited!!
Hey Marci! We miss you guys! Your family is so adorable and I cannot believe how much the little ones have grown up! It is so fun to see your pictures!
A 360??? Holy cow, Marci, I didn't know you were such an extreme athlete. I am completely impressed! (Where are the pics of THAT???)
Ok so the pic of little Kaylee on the tube is SO CUTE! All of the pics are cute but I really love that one! Her face is priceless. I really love this blog thing I hope that it will help us all stay in touch better. :)
Ok so the pic of little Kaylee on the tube is SO CUTE! All of the pics are cute but I really love that one! Her face is priceless. I really love this blog thing I hope that it will help us all stay in touch better. :)
So I am not sure how I posted the exact same comment twice and i am not so sure how to delete it...SO...I will just leave it and maybe you will be excited to see that you have 3 new comments too bad they are just all from me. ha ha
I love the picture with Kaylee and Gabriella -- such a great shot. Glad you had a great time!
so much fun i love boating!!!!!
bye
Rachel Davis
Post a Comment