
These socks came from Dan's Grandpa Smyth. He was always on the lookout for cheap socks at Target. Parker and Kaylee had fun with the oversized socks when Grandma Smyth brought them for everyone to share. The tinker toy in hand is Parker's version of a sword or gun--which ever he prefers that day.
3 comments:
so good to talk to you today! Love the pictures, I will really have to see what I can come up with to make a trip down there! Miss ya!!
This is great! Now I have an excuse to wear my old soccer socks and know that I look cool!
Marci,
This is Tanya...Kolby's wife. I finally made a blog but it is private so if you want an invited then email me at middleguy@hotmail.com (it is a tacky address I know but I am too lazy to change it ha ha). Your little fam is so cute! I would love to hear from you.
Post a Comment