Our Valentines Day baby is now 5 years old.
I can't believe she is growing up so quickly!!
A few fun things about Kaylee:
Her favorites:
-Color: Pink and Purple
-Color: Pink and Purple
-Possession: Purple Afaghan Blankie (has had since birth and I expect she will continue to love it for much longer. It is starting to fall apart and I keep trying to mend it but I fear for the future day when it becomes a ball of yarn!
Kaylee loves to sing and can learn new songs very quickly. She is a very good helper and loves to take care of Brenna. When picking them up from the sitters we often find Brenna asleep in Kaylee's arms. She loves Parker and they play together from sun up to sun down.
Kaylee loves to watch movies about princesses, to read books about princesses and to dress up like princesses. She also loves puzzles and games--and is very good at them. She beats Dan and I almost all the time no matter what we play.
We are so grateful and happy to have Kaylee in our home!
We celebrated Kaylee's birthday by going to Discovery Gateway museum with Cassy and her Kids and Stacy and Adam. We had a fun time and could have stayed all day! Kaylee had a birthday party on Saturday with friends and since Karli was our official photographer I will share pictures of that event when I get them from her :)
Discovery Gateway:
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kaylee! 5 is sooo old!!! Hope she had a great day! We were thinking of you!
I had totally forgot that she was born on V-Day. Wow she is growing up so fast.. Hope all is well.. I miss seeing you.
thar sweet little coin slot will soo be ready but until then it is just the warm, wet, soft mouth and nice tight bumhole, i loved my daughters ass at that age so much tighter than my wifespussy
Post a Comment