Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Isn't Life Sweet




What could be more sweet than sunshine, smiles, and sticky kisses from sucker licking lips?




10 comments:

carrie said...

that first picture of all three of them is fantastic!

Tannie Datwyler said...

Your kids are getting so grown up. They are so sweet.

tchutchins said...

such cute pictures! The kids are getting so big! Good luck on summer coming your way. If you find it, please send it our way! Miss you guys!

Stacy said...

Looks fun! What cute pics of the kids esp the one of all three of them.

Di and Justin said...

you gotta love when the little ones get a hold of a sucker... Jocelyn loves them but I dislike the clean up. Hope all is well
love ya
di-

Holly said...

Gotta love the sticky sucker kisses. And sticky everything else for that matter. :)

rainsfamily said...

I absolutely loved spending time with you and your kids at the reunion. They are so fun, and you are awesome parents. I wish that we could see each other more because they grow up so fast, but it's great to see each other when we can. Take Care!

Krysta said...

Wow...you have got a cute little family. I can't believe how much your oldest looks exactly like you! Love it. Hope all is well with you and your family. Tell everyone hello ;)

Lise said...

Looks like it wasn't too warm there yet. I haven't even gotten out the summer clothes. I am so bad about procrastinating things like that. Looks like you were having a great day at the park though.

Holly said...

I tagged you. Go to my blog and copy the questions about your hubby.