Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I PUSH

Brenna has spoken her first sentence. I was trying to get her into the stroller and she refused saying "I push" over and over. Her speaking skills are coming much earlier that the other kids. So far these are the first two words she has strung together.


It is so fun for her to be able to communicate with us--even when that communication usually is the word NO! Brenna likes to call for Kaylee and Parker, and ask for more--especially chicken nuggets (that girl can eat 10 in one sitting).


She loves to look at books and be read to, often grabbing my lips to tell me to get reading. She dislikes mom on the computer--probably because she sees it too often--and often will come up and just push the power button then look up and smile. Brenna is such a sweetie with a smidge of drama. She just joined nursery and doesn't really care for it yet, but is warming up slowly.



Doing the Duet (Brenna with Tabatha)

2 comments:

Jonathan and Linsi said...

How stinkin' cute! She looks like a lot of fun!

Handsfullmom said...

I LOVE the picture of her with food all over her face. She's getting so grown up and adorable.