Our mom and kids field trip last week was to see the reptile show at BYU's Bean Museum. Parker found the reptiles pretty neat while Kaylee was practically crawling out of her seat. She was too afraid to even run past the reptile keeper to come and sit by me.
The kids got to see a live tortise, iguana (obviously), and python. The snake was definitely the most unsettling for Kaylee--and some of the moms--huh Stacy ;)
Even this mom learned some new things about reptiles although I probably shouldn't share as it would probably quailfy me for a new show . . . Are You Smarter Than Your Preschooler?
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How cool that you are so close to campus and can do fun stuff like this!
I can guarantee it would be a close match between me and B in "Are you smarter than a 1st grader?" :)
I peek in on your blog as you probably learned looking at mine thanks to the link on Cassy's blog. :)
Post a Comment